UK Boarding School Placement
Educational Consulting for your UK Boarding School experience, step by step:
- Getting to know you, your interests, personality, educational strengths, areas where you’d like additional focus and your future aspirations and plans
- Drawing up a shortlist of suitable UK schools to match your requirements
- Selecting the right school for you
- Preparing for and taking UKiset
- On the basis of UKiset results, applying for your identified schools
- Coaching for application procedures: tuition, interview practice, etc.
- Our secret ingredient? Coaching in Manners for success in UK education
- Coming to the UK for interviews, entrance exams and school visits, accompanied by our consultancy team
- Results of school applications, admission to a suitable school
- Legal guardianship of student while studying in UK (teacher-student liaison, guidance for further subject selection, regular liaison with housemistress/housemaster
- Matching with guardian host family for exeats and half terms
- Co-ordination of transport to airport at end of term, and travel arrangements including Meet and Assist for students under age of 16.
- Attending parents’ meetings at school on behalf of parent, providing full report of progress to parents
- Translation of school reports into mother tongue if required
- Identifying your post-school options (university consultancy if required)
error: Content is protected !!