All our teachers are CELTA-qualified, and many are also DELTA-qualified. Each teacher has extensive experience of working in British schools in the UK and abroad.
Whatever area of English Language you find challenging, having one-to-one support and tuition gives you complete control over what and how you learn.
Our expert teachers will create lessons based on your needs, whether that is to improve your grammar or speaking, prepare for exams or work on your business English.
- Time and dates: fully flexible. You choose the time and date you want.
- Flexible class length: 30-, 45- or 60-minute classes.
Our course fees include:
- All teaching materials reading texts, video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary and grammar exercises. These are sent to you before each lesson.
- Post-lesson homework for your next class which will be returned to you with corrections and comments.
- Recorded lessons which you can review.
You can choose from one of the following courses:
- General English for adults and young learners
- Conversational English
- Business English
- English for job interviews
- English for CV writing
- Exam English (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- Support for homework produced in English
- English used in UK schools to study English, Maths, Science for GCSE, A Level or IB
- Private group classes
- Group speaking classes
- One-to-one speaking classes